Finish Along

After our first quilt meeting of the year I was totally inspired to get cracking and get stuff done !
Thanks Karen 

There are a few things I would like to complete in the first quarter of this year.
Here is my list :

1) Allietare Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter - 2015


Last few blocks to assemble and to complete the middle piece and then on to the borders and then to quilt it. It will be be the largest quilt I have done so far. 

2) Grand Illusion
Last years mystery also Bonnie Hunter ( I might be a fan) which I finished at Goedgedacht.


This just needs to be quilted.
I have the backing fabric, which needs to be pieced (urgh) and then onto the frame. I will to and edge to edge pantograph.

3) Bailey's quilt
This quilt I also completed at Goedgedacht. I have quilted most of it and just need to do the circles. I did it on my frame which was easy enough with the swirls but the straight lines were trickier. So these I will do by moving the quilt through the the machine. After that it is just to square up the quilt and put on the binding. 



4) Heart Quilt
This also just needs to be quilted. Have a left over piece of bamboo batting that I will use. Just not sure how to quilt it, so have been putting this one off. 


Don't think this is a crazy "to do"  list but at least it is up and out there. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts