Mom's 70th Birthday quilt

As usual had lots of time to get this done.
I designed the block on EQ (Electric Quilt) and started it at Fynbos retreat in March 2019.
Used my Accuquilt to cut the triangles out. I didn't want too much contrast and left lots of open space so I could fill it with quilting, my favourite part.


Little projects snuck in between. Thinking they were small, I could quickly tick them off my list. When will I learn.  I finished quilting the afternoon of the the party and attached and the binding an hour before I had to leave.  I of course volunteered to make the birthday cake. Triple chocolate.


It was a lovely celebration and it was so nice to be able to spoil our mother.
Rare occasion of all 3 siblings together. The younger two are Bev's fantastic kids.







Comments

Popular Posts