Emiliano's Quilt


I made this quilt for my great nephew, who was born 20 February in Chile. I designed this in EQ and machine pieced and quilted it on my Juki. (I love this machine)

I did dot to dot quilting in the diamonds and then swirls in the negative space. looking back at this quilt I should have done an echo on either side of the diamonds before doing the swirls. I used a grey Isocord.

It was my first attempt using home made basting spray glue. I first tried it on a small wall hanging. Wanted to make sure it washed out and the quilt still stayed soft. There were no problems so tried it on this baby quilt.


As usual there was a time crunch, my brother in-law was going to Chile and I wanted to send it with him. I think I finished it a few days before he left.

The most recent pic

Ronan with Emiliano











Comments

Popular Posts