Charity Quilts

Next up Charity Quilts, thees were done in the month of May 2018

These were orphan blocks donated to our group of a lady that had passed on. We added extra pieces so the blocks were the same size and could be joined to make a quilt.
Got to practice some more ruler work.

Another charity quilt I quilted for the our group. 
I had seen someone else load 2 quilts at a time and because the backing was 2.5m wide thought is a great opportunity to try this out. It worked quite well. I did have to do a thread change when going from one quilt to the other, but a small price to pay getting them both done at the same time.

The Finished quilts




Comments

  1. Most of the scrappy blocks were pieced by my Mum, and she really enjoyed playing with the scraps. So wish she was still here and could see these finished. Very glad that you quilted these for me to pass on to someone in need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts